Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Patience

Some days are easier than others.

You can blame the weather or that time of the month, but I will say it's just me. It's not uncommon for me to feel happy, sad or angry all in the same day or even within the same hour.

I try, I try, I try to realize that there are worst things in the world and I need to have patience.  It's not easy.  I feel guilty for feeling sad and resenting every pregnant woman out there. I feel lost! I feel stuck! This sucks!

Do you know what the definition of insanity is? It's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
I do.

Have you seen the movie Groundhog Day?
Welcome to my world.

Am I being such a downer?
Yup.

Am I going to quit?
Nope.

Am I learning true patience?
For sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment