Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Rabbit in that Hat

I woke up this morning feeling crampy!
Not crampy like grumpy!
Crampy like Aunt Flo, period-like, please say it ain't so crampy!

And of course because I had to have 2 trigger injections, I need to wait a bit longer before we can test.

As I had a mini freak out this morning, My Love so calmly reminded me that there is still a blood test to take. He also reminded me, as he usually does, there are some things we have no control over and as long as I did my best to stay healthy and positive I did my part.
As you can see he is the calmer more rational one in our relationship.

I received an email from a friend yesterday. She is a fabulous woman.

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know... 
Sometimes all God wants you to do is to "get the ball rolling." Then, She'll take it from there. So when things turn out other than the way you wanted them to, don't be so quick to say, "Bummer!" Many a Bummer is a Blessing in disguise. Consider the possibility that life is magic...and that there's a rabbit in that hat.




No comments:

Post a Comment