Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some funny business

I haven't really spoken much about it. Probably because I feel I complain so much about everything else. But since this is my safe place, I might as well.

For the pass few months there has been some funny business going on in my body. I'm not talking about the usual endometriosis type of funny business, I mean something new.

I've been experiencing numbness, tingling and weakness with both my arms, hands and feet. I also get random tingling that happens in the middle of my back. Strange right? And not so funny.

At first I thought it was all in my head (well, My Love sometimes calls me a hypochondriac), but once the funny business kept occurring more frequently, I knew it was time to check it out.

I've seen a neurologist, who has since arranged for a nerve conduction test. This will happen in July.

I'm nervous about it (no pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment