Wednesday, June 1, 2011

About Love

I've been thinking lately about many of my previous posts. It is clear that I am pretty down in the dumps. Sad. Lost.

What is not clear to the world and possibly the people in my world, is how fortunate I am to have the people I have in my life. How thankful I am for them. How much I love them.

And even though I tend to be a bit of a 'keep to myself' kinda gal, there are people who have come to realize this and love me anyway. I call these people true friends. Thank you true friends.

And even though I may be a little very emotional, a bit snappy and appear uninterested, there is someone who loves me unconditionally. I call him My Love. Thank you My Love.

And even though I may talk and ramble about the same things while not making any sense and appear withdrawn, there are ladies that will always be on my side and listen. I call them my sisters and my mom. Thank you sisters and mom.

So even though I seem a bit lot like Eeyore and his cloud


source



I haven't forgotten how blessed, fortunate, lucky I truly am.
I am surrounded by love. And doesn't love conquer all?

No comments:

Post a Comment