Friday, May 27, 2011

Stuck

I'm having one of those blah kind of days. I'm sure the weather doesn't help either. Or that I'm stupid tired from a long week of getting up at 4:30 every morning.
Or just blah because I'm just blah.

I dunno. I feel stuck. Like I cannot move forward in any aspect of my life. I feel that there has to be more. More quality to my day. More that I should be doing with my life. More focus. More motivation. More fulfillment.

It's like I'm going through the motions but I'm not really here.

Goals? I need them! I don't even know where to begin. I'm not sure I really know how to begin.

I know that if we weren't able to have a baby, it wouldn't be the end of the world. But it just sort of feels like that sometimes.

Do you ever feel stuck?



No comments:

Post a Comment