Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Revised Plan

I am struggling. I am really struggling.

And although it's tough, according to My Love, we need a plan. Let me explain...

My Love feels we need to decide, before we begin a new cycle, on the number of  injectable stimulated IUI's we are willing to try before stopping and moving on. I suppose this is a good idea to discuss now while we are not cycling. I just don't like to talk about what will happen next during a cycle. You know what I mean? I'm a bit funny that way.

Of course, a lot will have to do with how well I may or may not respond to adding the stronger and 'fancier' follicle stimulating hormones into the equation. I would also be in   La-La land to think that costs will also play a key role as well.

We've decided that the magical number will be 3. And why shouldn't it be? We've tried 3 million natural cycles. 3 medicated cycles. 3 medicated cycles with IUI.

So there we have it. Our plan. Or shall I say our revised plan. Because all of this was never really our plan to begin with.

I suppose it's someone else's plan for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment