Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A freak accident

There was a freak accident.

Everyone is fine. Nobody got hurt.

But our laptop is dead. I am currently writing this from work.

To make a long story short, it got drenched in WATER. Picture the wicked witch of the west in the Wizard Of Oz, you know the part where Dorothy accidentally throws water on her. "I'm melting, melting. Oh, what a world! What a world!" Yup. That's pretty much what happened.

Soooo, now what? Not sure how long we can go without. With My Love needing it for work and me just needing it, obsessively. I suppose we may need to hit up some boxing day sales.

But here's what's making me be a sucky baby...it wasn't any old laptop. It was a Macbook. And I loved her. Not sure if there will be another one in the near future (those beauties are not cheap).
I've been spoiled with having one (thank you Colleen).

(So Santa, if you happen to be reading this, do you think you may have some room left in that pretty red bag of yours for a computer or laptop? Maybe one that's white and has a picture of an apple on it? Thanks. xoxo)

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment