Monday, February 7, 2011

Time well wasted

I've been known to rearrange furniture and decor at home at least once a month...

So why wouldn't I try to rearrange the look of my blog, change it up a bit, add some new things until I'm satisfied (I mentioned I was indecisive, right?).

I think I'd like to call this time well wasted. While I'm fussing with colours, layout and design, I'm not thinking of when my next cycle monitoring session may OR may not begin.
While we are anxious and need to be more aggressive in treatment and possibly adding alternative treatments our pockets have a whole in them.

It's been 2 months now since we've been to the clinic. The first month was due to a holiday shut down and the second month I wasn't quite ready to return. I'm ready now to once again be poked, prodded and hormonally jacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment