Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yin and Yang

I've been entertaining the idea of trying some alternative medicine.

I am currently reading The Infertility Cure by Dr. Randine Lewis. It talks about incorporating Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupunture to your fertility regime or strictly as your fertility regime.
Really what do I have to lose. I'm willing to try just about anything at this point. And since our next treatment is either insemination #3 or IVF the price is right.

My goal for the next week is to complete my read and find a Naturopathic Doctor that will add some TCM to the mix or even better a Doctor that actually follows this Fertility Program. It will be a whole new world for me that, at this point, won't include hormones, hormones and more hormones.

The basis of TCM is all about energy, opposites, and balance...
Yin and Yang here I come...


No comments:

Post a Comment