Friday, March 18, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On

Isn't it insane how quickly things change. Just going about your business and then BOOM a horrific earthquake happens and changes the whole world. Literally.  (My heart goes out to all the people of Japan).

I suppose such is life. Boom! and then your world changes. Good or bad, a change is a change and the best thing to do in either scenario is, 'Keep calm and carry on'.

For anyone that truly knows me, that is not what I do. I get frazzled easily. I don't even really understand that concept. Keep calm? And then once you're calm carry on? Really? Is there a school you go to to learn this?

Oh right. It's called the school of life. Well, I must be failing miserably because I've only just recently figured out (kinda...maybe), that the only type of control you have in this world is the control over yourself....not what happens, doesn't happen, no control over any one's actions and clearly no control over the universe.

So since there's no calmness to my carry-on-ness do you have any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment