Friday, March 11, 2011

Naturopathic Doctor

Who knew finding a Naturopathic doctor would be so difficult. I didn't know how to approach it, so I did what I do best and Googled my way through. My initial list of 6 doctors to meet was a bust as I was only able to speak to 1 over the span of a few weeks. Some of the offices I went to were either closed, moved, looked too shady and not that welcoming. So, I composed a new list. I managed to set up a meet and greet appointment with a doctor that was very experienced in fertility and woman's health. She was fabulous. As soon as I walked into her office I knew I was in the right place.
After a mini meeting and a mini meltdown, I booked my initial consultation appointment with her. I wasn't able to get in until the last week of March, but really my life has been a waiting game for the passed 3 years so what's another couple weeks.

I'm feeling anxious about everything, but excited to try a new approach or at least compliment it with our medical doctors. I feel my Love is a bit skeptical but supportive nonetheless. I know he is feeling just as sad and anxious as I am, but doesn't want to make it obvious. What a cutie patootie.


No comments:

Post a Comment