Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Decisions.Decisions.

$15000.

That's what our RE says to have for a single IVF cycle. We may or may not need the full amount but be prepared for it.

Age 36-40.

That's when the success rate of carrying a full term IVF baby declines.

Laproscopic surgery #2.

That's what I will be doing sometime this year as my endometriosis has returned. With what seems like a vengeance.

Difficult and timely decisions.

That's what My Love and I are faced with. Challenged with. Confused about.

A lot to take in all at once. Needless to say the drive home from the appointment yesterday wasn't a dull one. What do we do? You would think it was a no brainer right? Maybe. But the decision isn't as easy as one would think. Well, it's not for us anyway. It isn't as simple as we thought it would be.
There are a couple other factors that we need to take into consideration.

We played devil's advocate for the rest of the evening. Becoming more and more confused. Breaking a bit with each passing scenario. Feeling even more anxiety with every beat of my heart.

Time is of the essence.

Whatever My Love and I decide on, we know this will be the biggest defining moment of our lives.


    "It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."
-Tony Robbins


 

No comments:

Post a Comment