Thursday, January 19, 2012

Word of the Year


I may be a bit late to link up to this party but I am definitely in.

I'm talking about Word of the Year party over at The Lettered Cottage

When I first came across this idea of choosing one word, similar to a vision board or resolutions, there was only one word that came to mind.

A word that will help me focus. A word that I will repeat over and over and over again in my head. A word like no other word that will represent 2012. A word that will hug me when I'm in doubt. 

My word of the year is BELIEVE.

I will believe that anything is possible.
I will believe that things are exactly the way they are suppose to be.
I will believe I am stronger than ever.
I will believe in prayer.

And even when I think I can believe no more...

I will believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment