Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some ramblings

Today is my second day post 5 day transfer or 2dp5dt. Not that I'm counting.

I have managed to keep busy, but not over exert myself. My Love has been amazing!! Doing everything and getting whatever it is I want or need. Best husband ever.

I have found this chart which gives us the daily embryo development. It's pretty cool and is posted on our fridge of course.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to POAS (pee on a stick) before the blood test.

Today I watched a few episodes of  'A Baby Story'. Not sure if it was a good idea. Seeing the women in labour made me want to puke. In one of the stories, it was the couples second IVF and they were having triplets. Yikes! That was a bit much.

Also, I've decided I'd like to paint our kitchen, family room and hallway. Soon, not now obviously. So, looking for ideas.

Thats all for now.

Back to my book.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that link is fabulous!! I checked it daily too! I didn't POAS. You can easily get false negatives or worse a false positive. However, the day of my first bloodwork I almost brokedown crying just waiting to get my blood drawn. I do not know how I made it thru the day!

    ReplyDelete