Thursday, April 5, 2012

symptoms or progesterone?


Last night getting ready for bed, there it was again. Blood. Whatever. At least there wasn't any this morning. I am going in today for blood work. Just routine progesterone check, and you can bet I will be harassing the nurse about my bleeding. Although I know what she will say. I may even ask her what the grades were of our 2 embryos we transferred. I never did ask on Sunday, too nervous for details.

So at 4dp5dt I am stupid tired. Waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep is taking a toll on me. I know you may say it's a preg symptom but I had this in past cycles as well (and sleeping has never been my forte).

I am also a bit nauseous. Now this too could be a side effect of the progesterone overload I am on. At 3 suppositories per day up my vah jay jay, ya that's a lot. Or could be a preg symptom.

My boobs are so sore. Like if you hug me, I may punch you. Symptom? Or like previously experienced progesterone side effect?

What else can I say? At this point, even with bleeding I hold a glimmer of hope. And why not right?

It ain't over til the fat lady sings...maybe I'll be the fat lady... in 9 months

source

No comments:

Post a Comment