Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A bit of 'whine' and happy post #13

I've been slacking on my Happy posts. I will do 19 of them,  just as I said I would challenge myself to. And a challenge it has been.

Even though I've been crazy busy, I'd be lying if I said that was the main reason for my slackness. I'm having a difficult time coming up with more happy posts. I mean, it really shouldn't be so hard. But it sort of is. And I feel horrible about it. I feel like I'm ungrateful for the amazing things I have in my life. I do have so much to be happy about. But the shitty things are really shitty. I guess. But not really, really.

Maybe the stupid birth control pill I'm on isn't helping my mood and hormones (it didn't agree with me in the past and it's not now). That's my excuse.

I sound like a brat. Really? I totally sound like a suck. Don't you think?

Suck it up buttercup. Tomorrow is another day.

HAPPY POST #13
Happiness is...in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment