Friday, March 9, 2012

Stupid bcp & Happy post #17

Holy crap. This stupid birth control pill is killing me. The side effects are ridiculous and have made me straight up evil. (I'm sorry My Love for snapping at you for the past couple weeks and I know it's not your fault Grey's Anatomy was a repeat AGAIN last night) Tomorrow I will take my last bcp. Amen to that. HOWEVER, in one week we will begin hormone injections. I am pretty sure those side effects will be a little more intense and probably more Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde -esque. Maybe. Probably. More than likely.

On the flip side, my happy posts have been serving their purpose. Helping me focus on happy thoughts. And with that...

Happy post #17

Happiness is contagious. It's true, here's proof. And don't you just feel better being around people who are happy, positive and smiling? I do. I feel lighter and more optimistic even.

So, who wouldn't want to be around people who will bring you up, not take you down with them. Just makes sense.

I say, find happy people and don't talk to grumps.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment