Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy post #7

I meant to post this last night as my #7...sheesh, my daily post challenge is tough. Anyway, here it is...

I finally found an acupuncturist that I feel comfortable enough with to book my consult and begin treatments. I must have gone to 5 different places in the pass week and none gave me the right vibe. You know that feeling you get when it just feels right. He answered all my questions with confidence and asurrance. My appointment is booked for tomorrow today. Yippee!!!! All my puzzle pieces are coming together.

HAPPY POST #7

Happiness is the feeling of empowerment. It's making a well educated decision or going with a well felt intuition, however you wish to describe it. It's the decision to support and choose your self. It's listening to that inner voice and that distinct gut vibe.
Throughout all these infertility years, I have learned (with much help, of course) that I cannot control everything...or anything for that matter. I realize there is a time and place for everything. And when that time and place comes, I will know that I did everything right, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment