Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day

Happy Valentine's Day world.

I've never really been a big fan of Valentine's day. I know, strange coming from someone who believes love will cure the world. I suppose it's the thought of all that energy being spent for just one day, when using even a bit of that energy throughout the year makes for a much better relationship. Make sense?

It's a really good thing that I do feel this way...because My Love is soooooo Anti-Valentine's day. Believing that a good pair of running shoes are way more romantic practical than a dozen roses and money better spent. I agree.
However, don't get me wrong please, I'm still in love with love... always. And even more so in love with the 'day after Valentine's day' chocolate sales.

And just for fun... Here's some surprising facts about Valentine's day (my favourite being that the month of March and pregnancy tests go hand in hand).

Hope you have a LOVE-ly day.

Sam Cooke - Cupid

No comments:

Post a Comment